Take a nostalgic look at Scouting with this superb downloadable 1971 Scout Annual, it is full of captivating articles and pictures from various Scouting events of that time. Maybe you know someone whose picture was in this publication!
- 6 page article on the National Scoutcar Races, which was originally named the Soapbox Derby.
- 6 page Article on the National Scout Band Championships
- Gilwell’s Golden Jubilee Reunion.
- 4 page article on the National Scout Caving Activity Centre
- Plus articles on the Fellsman Hike in the Yorkshire Dales, the Scottish National Sea Scout Camp, the Sedan Chair Rally, Youth Hostelling, Glasgow Venture Weekend, Pack holidays, National Leaders’ Camps, the Chief Scout’s visit to Kent and loads more.
Once you have placed your order with us - log into your account and click on the "Access Download Area" tab and you'll find the file ready to download. Click the download button and follow the instructions.
By activating the download, you are (1) consenting to our commencing its supply to you, and (2) acknowledging that your right to cancel the contract for its supply will be lost.
Copyright 1970 The Scout Association
- File Type: PDF
- File Size: 14.25mb
- Number of Pages: 49
Original Annual published by arrangement with The Scout Association by Odhams Books.
** This file is not for commercial use. **
COPYRIGHT AND PUBLICATION RIGHT
No interest in the copyright in any image or text content of the file shall pass to you by virtue of this Agreement. Any publication right (as defined in the Copyright and Related Rights Regulations 1996) and equivalent rights in all other jurisdictions arising from your or the End User's use of any Image shall vest in us and you hereby assign and agree to procure the assignment of all such rights arising to us.