LuminAID Solar Powered Inflatable Light
Email to a Friend
Add to Favorites
|Add to Cart
The LuminAID light is an innovative, solar-powered inflatable lamp which packs flat and inflates to create a lightweight, waterproof lantern.
Product InformationThe LuminAID is a simple concept: it converts sunlight from the day into a bright lantern for the evening. Packed down, the LuminAID is about the same size as a mobile phone, and can be charged during the day by being clipped on the outside of a rucksack or tent.
When darkness falls, simply inflate the lantern, turn it on and it becomes a bright, diffused lantern. The concept of the LuminAID came out of the need for light after natural disasters, when power is down and people find themselves in desperate need of light.
The LED will shine for up to 16 hours of light from a full charge and on the low setting, and half that on full power. It then takes around 6-7 hours to recharge in direct sunlight, but will still charge well on a cloudy day. It is waterproof, and will even float.
- Size: 13 x 7 cm packed down, approx 30 x 18 cm inflated.
- Weight: 85g
- Push Button Switch with High and Low settings
- Lithium-Polymer Ion battery with hundreds of recharge cycles.
- Waterproof to 1m but will float when inflated.
- 8-10 Hours of light on High
- 14-16 Hours of light on Low
- 6-7 recharge time in bright sunlight